Holy pepperoni batman! Thank the gods for pizza bundt cake! The crew had been begging for something bad… something so bad it’s good. I can’t lie… I had the itch too. I had heard of such a thing before, but never had I been privy to such a tasty mouthful of desire before. I’m literally drooling whilst writing about it. Maybe I will have that last tiny slice in the fridge real quick…..
OK, now I can continue. The first mate finally (after I tortured him and threatened the plank) decided to grace me with his presence in the skullery. I loved that he got his hands dirty… dirty with pizza juices! This was so simple and perfect for a Friday night for our Pirates of the Caribbean marathon. I don’t usually like to slave away on Friday nights but, I’m currently poor and still hungry. Hence… PIZZA BUNDT is amazeballs. Especially when its drunk drizzled with a zesty pizza sauce. Also, I did everything the lazy way.. no organic or home made shit in this recipe. Sometimes you gotta let loose and eat junk. We are fat and happy today. You should be too. Huzzah!
- 2 Cans of rolled Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- a healthy hand full of a really good Italian seasoning
- a few fresh basil leaves chopped small
- ⅓ cup EVOO
- 1 – 8 oz package of teeny mini pepperoni (turkeyroni will work too)
- a few spoonfulls of fresh minced garlic
- OPTIONAL but suggested because it’s tasty as fuck: 1 small can of drained pineapple chunks
- OPTIONAL but suggested because it’s tasty as fuck: 1 small can of drained sliced black olives
- 1 small jar of zesty pizza sauce
- preheat oven to 350
- chop dough in to slices then quarters
- mix all this shit ACCEPT the sauce, in a large bowl….toss it and floss it. Use your hands…..it’s more fun.
- put it all in to a sprayed bundt pan
- bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes
- plop it on a plate, serving tray, and cover with sauce (it’s like pizza icing)
- sprinkle with more parm
- slice and stuff it in your face