Holy mother of pearls! What’s this treasure you Say? How about some humungo shells… Stuffed with a Philly cheesesteak and smothered in creamy Alfredo sauce? Um… Fuuuuck yeah. I made two of these because I knew the first mate would swallow it up before I could say “go”. I just didn’t want a messy sandwich and I’m bored with stuffing the regular shit into shells. So, after some googling…..this creation was born. It is definitely NOT something you (nor I) should eat often. But, it should be devoured at least once… And as Gramma C always says….
“Try every damn thing once, so you know what your not missing.”
- 1 box of humungo shells (about 10-12 oz)
- garlic cloves – I like that shit yo! Also, you need this onboard… http://ceramicgrater.com/
- Olive oil -some
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onions – yes, the kind really fucking matters
- 1/2 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced baby Bella shrooms
- 1 lb strip steak – # the shit out of it first & chop it like its hot
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Italian cheeses – hells yeah
- 1 jar of your fav Alfredo sauce ( I make my own…. But I know that’s just crazy talk)
- himalayan salt, cayenne, white pepper
- 2 round pie dishes or my personal fav; cazuellas, which if you don’t know… http://amzn.com/B0019ZOY48 now Ya know.
.……..the creamy magic
- boil shells in a lot of water- about 10 min. Al dentè that shit & set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350*
- brown strip steak with oil
- add chopped veggies and seasoning… Don’t be a puss n boots….bring the heat
- remove from heat and stir in all that cream cheese (que the sexy music)
- Pour 1/4 Alfredo sauce in EACH dish (spoon it around)
- Stuff those fat little bastards and lay them in a spiral on top of the sauce, because it fucking looks cool
- Pour the last of the sauce split on top of the two dishes… Just drown them
- cover w foil, bake for 30 min
- uncover, top w that cheese & broil on low for 10 min. Don’t fucking burn it, that would blow holes!
Serve these tasty morsels with pride… Because they are amaze-balls! Make’em swab the dishes or t’tha locker they go.