Holy vegetables batman! We just can’t seem to get enough of this shit. I know some of you don’t “enjoy” cabbage or think cauliflower is blah… well… you sir/ ma’am are fucking lame. Wake up and smell the truffle oil spray y’all! Go getchu some if you cant find it. order it. Its that awesome. http://www.amazon.com/Mantova-Spray-Virgin-Truffle-8-Ounce/dp/B005HFZ0RG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434144005&sr=8-1&keywords=mantova+truffle+spray Some say it has a weird smell or flavor… well, yeah, if you eat it out of the spray can. Anyhow, Its good for fries, veggies, whatevs. Spray that shit on the poop deck for all I care and watch em all fall down. The spray isn’t that cheap, but that’s still cheap entertainment.
PS. This particular snack does not stay crunchy in the fridge as well as we wish it would … so for parties its magical! Good thing it doesn’t last on the table anyway, I barely even got any… its that fucking good.
- whole cauliflower
- whole purple cabbage
- can of black truffle oil spray
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- foil and an oven that doesn’t suck (like mine)
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Slice veggies into discs / slices abou1/4-1/2 half an inch thick depending on how savy you are with a blade.
- lay them straight… on a few foil lined cookie sheets or baking pans
- spray the shit out of them and salt and pepper and cheese coat them to your hearts content
- bake like crazy.. no, just for about 35-40 min. I like to broil for a few at the end for a crunch.
- that’s it… why are you still reading this.. go make it now!
I am a land lubber too.. and a lubber of nature. I am so glad it’s magnolia season again. My kitchen smells like my grandmas house and its AAARRGG-some!